Immerse yourself in Sunbury's rich pastures
One of Victoria’s oldest wine-growing regions and the birthplace of coveted cricket trophy: The Ashes. Rolling hills and open space provides a distinct relaxed, semi-rural feel, while nearby shopping centres and suburban facilities mean you’ll never need to compromise.
Ideally situated on Melbourne’s suburban fringe, Brookhaven offers the opportunity for you and your family to flourish in a relaxed setting without compromising on convenience.
Sunbury offers all the amenities of a typical suburb while exuding a country feel, thanks to numerous green spaces and picturesque roads running through sprawling agricultural land surrounding the city.
- Elevated blocks with stunning views across Sunbury and beyond.
- 40 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD.
- Serviced by a strong road and public transport network.
- Close proximity to shopping centres and leisure activities.
- Numerous schooling options for primary and secondary students.