The benefit of real time market intelligence
Red23 invests in local, regional and national research. Our research team is focused on delivering real time market intelligence to our clients. We are not a consultancy, rather an exclusive service to our partners.
Red23 offers both economic analysis and growth area expertise - fundamentals to a competitive project strategy. We also provide our developer partners with tailored market research and monthly competitor dashboards to help monitor the competitive landscape.
Red23 Research Hub | Nov.’21
- Land sales were strong in all quarters of 2021.
- 1300 land lots available at the end of October.
- Median land price increased 7% YoY and average 1% MoM to $341,000.
- Weakening in demand expected in 2022 across all housing sectors.
Red23 Research Hub | Oct.’21
- Land taking 1.5 months to sell.
- Sales increased by 5.2% in September .
- Over 2000 lots sold in Gr. Geelong to date.
- Regional and semi regional areas remain strong.
Red23 Research Hub | Sept.’21
- Deteriorating affordability may push buyers to regional or medium density living.
- Land size decreased by 3% in Metro Melb; 17% in Gr. Geelong.
- Mitchell Shire continues to have most affordable land lots.
- Median land price increased by 1% in August to $332,400.
Red23 Research Hub | Aug.’21
- Land availability tightens for the sixth month in a row.
- Land sales fall by over 30% in July.
- 6 years to save for a deposit in Melbourne.
- Median land price increased by 0.6% to $329,000.
Red23 Research Hub | Jul.’21
- 1% increase in the median land price to $327,000.
- Land component is a minimum of 46% of house and land build.
- Land availability fallen for the fifth month in a row.
- Year to date, western corridor absorbs 40% of land sales .
Learn more about what we doFind out more
Over the years, Carlisle Homes has worked with the Red23 team to deliver great results via well thought-out house and land promotions on a number of projects across Melbourne’s greenfield sites.
Red23 and Red23 New Homes breadth and depth of experience in sales and marketing, is a testament to their team.
I want to thank Frank Franze for his amazing service and advice through the whole purchase of our first block of land. He was patient, professional, knowledgeable and just a lovely person.
Resi Ventures appointed Red23 after considering several options and felt that Red23 was the best fit for our development based on their strong work ethic, attention to detail and well respected sales team. They have been proactive from the beginning and integrated themselves into our team seamlessly.