The benefit of real time market intelligence
Red23 invests in local, regional and national research. Our research team is focused on delivering real time market intelligence to our clients. We are not a consultancy, rather an exclusive service to our partners.
Red23 offers both economic analysis and growth area expertise - fundamentals to a competitive project strategy. We also provide our developer partners with tailored market research and monthly competitor dashboards to help monitor the competitive landscape.
Red23 Research Hub | Oct.’20
- Consumer confidence rebounded in September with the time to buy a dwelling index highest in 12 months.
- Land is taking and average of 5 months to sell from the time it is released to the market.
- The City of Melton had the highest amount of sales in quarter 3 and in 2020 to date.
- Hume prices remaining strong with both MoM and YoY increases of 1.19%.
Red23 Research Hub | Sept.’20
- Consumer confidence rebounded in September.
- New Loans to households in Victoria rose 5% MoM whilst yearly change was 5.2%.
- Most popular land size 301 to 400sqm.
- August median land price increased marginally to $321,023.
- Uplift in activity anticipated in the latter part of the spring season.
Red23 Research Hub | Aug.’20
- Sales momentum continue in July creating confidence for developers to launch new projects.
- Little price movement amongst all municipalities in the last 30 days.
- Metropolitan Melbourne median land price steady at $320,000.
- 196 active land projects in Metro Melbourne and Gr. Geelong.
Red23 Research Hub | Jul.’20
- Over 5,100 sales made, indicating a stronger market than 2019 despite pandemic.
- Growth area land prices remained stable at $322,000.
- Sales momentum expected to soften in July.
- Land prices most affordable since early 2018.